1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tailoring Formula for MODS

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Airhaun, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering what is the formula for creating really great pieces of armor? Is it all based purely on tailoring skill or does Int./Dex. or other skills come into play?

Thanks

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's purely the random number generator - not even skill plays a factor, other than determining whether the piece is Exceptional and gets the additional resists.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Additional resists bump depends on your arms lore skill too.

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't want to assume you know what Runic Sewing kits are, so I thought I better say you need a Runic Sewing kit to craft items with magical properties on them. If you don't know what Runic Sewing Kits are, read the Tailoring FAQ's.

5. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the clarity peeps. I now understand I should only use a runic kit (I do know what they are thanks) on pieces of armor I have 100% chance of crafting with exceptional quality. Unless I feel like taking a chance [​IMG].

Having a blast with tailoring... thanks again!