1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tailoring: "Studded Armor" BOD??

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ziggy29, Jun 20, 2010.

1. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just got a small BOD from a tailor shop which wants me to produce 15 "studded armor" with spined leather. (Yes, "studded armor" is what it tells me to make.) But when I click on the sewing kit and look at the options, "studded armor" is a class of studded armor items, not a specific item type. So I have no clue what to make in order to fill this BOD!

Is this a known issue where the BOD item doesn't match what's in the tailoring menu off the sewing kit?

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Look under female armor

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Percivalgoh is correct:

Studded Armor is part of the "Female Armor" set, which is Studded Armor, Studded Bustier, Female Leather Armor, Leather Bustier, Leather Shorts and Leather Skirt.

For some reason they grouped these together by their female-only status instead of putting them into the Leather and Studded sections, thereby confusing many newbie tailors over the last 8 years or more.

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Yeah I was confused about it back when also. Even after I initially figured out what it was I promptly forgot and had to figure it again. And even now I find I have to go through my bod book of studded armor BODs and remove the "studded armor" bods to put in the 6 part leather BOD book.