1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Take LOTS of Pictures, People!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_SimTripps, Apr 30, 2008.

1. I've just read the news and am very sad to hear.. but anyone who's read my posts since the launch of EA Land would know that I am not surprised to hear of the game's demise lol...

Anyway, people - don't forget to take LOTS of screenshots of your friends, bubble chats, your house, favorite properties, roof art, etc. That's what I'll be doing over the next 90 days, so I'll never forget the fun (and at times not so fun lol) times these last 6 years have brought.. [​IMG]

2. Juliana

Juliana Guest

It would be nice if my house had a roof....I would like to get a picture of it the way it looked in AV. Blahhhhh

3. MandiK

MandiK Guest

No doubt. Ive already started to take more screenshots. Its all we will have, is our memories [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

they stated that all this stuff here on stratics will be archived...