1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] takeing bids on full set of marble armor!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by asherd, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asherd

asherd Guest

they dropped in pieces.. the event was a DEV event not a EM event.. so it was a event on all shards. A Total of 60 suit [pieces were dropped on all shards including asian shards.. 2-3 complete suits per shard
    you can check startics rare section. item is on LS looking for bids will sell when im happy with the price icq 480 473 873 thxs

2. lupushor

lupushor Guest

withdrawn

3. asherd

asherd Guest

im looking for around 400m bud thats my target will take trades

4. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

You'll be lucky if you get close to half of that. I've sold three sets thus far, one of them when it just came out for 300 million.

Now, they don't seem nearly as valuable to people when I have seen them for sale....but you never know.

Good luck.

5. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

6. asherd

asherd Guest

if i dont get atleast 300mil ill just keep it =] no biggy as time goes on it will only become rarer...

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Just to clarify on item counts, history, and value...there were 3-6 full suits per shard...only a couple of shards were limited to three. Average price with halby is 140-180 mil. This price drop is a result of marble cloth being farmable making it possible to craft the headpiece.

8. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

9. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

You can probably PM her to find out the reason.....from what i know this seller got this items by less then moral means

10. asherd

asherd Guest

yes there is marble cloth around but the fact is u cant craft the plate! and i dont see anyone else selling the full suit or have i ever seen one for sale before! the person who i brought it of is annoyed coz i didnt pay the full price they wanted i didnt scam this person yet they trying to give me a bad name im still open to offers thxs

11. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

there have been a few suits sold here as well at at rares fests...do a search...i for one would not deal with this person

12. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Facepalm.jpg

13. This is good info. A good man to trust.

14. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think this is a hard and fast rule but always exercise caution with people who have very high or very low post counts.

15. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

and why very high post counts?

16. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Ah ok, then Ill have extreme caution when dealing with Athelas (Posts: 270) or with you Omnius (Posts: 2,183) but i wont need any caution with that guy ohmyGED (Posts: 839) because of his post count. Awesome.

17. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As I said, it's not a hard and fast rule... However, folks with huge post counts may know a lot more than they let on and be manipulating you, or have many friends to help them manipulate you. Folks with low post counts are frequently pseudonyms people use to disguise their identity so they can try and scam with impunity.

18. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

1) If someone agreed to purchase an item for a set price and failed to deliver the gold...it is a scam.
    2) If a moderator openly states *buyer beware*...no further explanation should be required.
    3) If a seller's explanation is less than truthful, it is a good indicator of a potential scam.

just a few things to consider...

19. asherd

asherd Guest

just 2 let u guyz now marble armor is SOLD! aswell as the purestone crystal thank you for the easy trade =] p.s no scammer here

20. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

Ahh one of those anonymous sales...gotta love those

21. asherd

asherd Guest

actually i sold the suit plus the purestone crystal for 400mil =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.