1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Takeing Bids On Sick Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pimpin Aint Easy, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Eval +11
    Magery +11
    Stealth +11
    Enhance Potions 20%
    Physical Resist 15%
    post here or pm

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You know one post could have covered all three. *goes back to "work"

3. ya probably. i was looking through some bags and found those... not all at same time..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ya probably. i was looking through some bags and found those... not all at same time..

[/ QUOTE ]

Just an FYI, there is this handy little feature called "edit" when you make a post on these forums. It comes in very handy for those situations. You can even *delete* your own post, as long as no one has replied to it. [​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Locking your multi posts. Feel free to repost in a sensible manner.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Call it anti spamming. *nods*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* That dog gets around. If you folks think I was harsh, remember, we are the only forum with out the trade forums. If you wish to sell items, consolidate. We need the space for trash talk.

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

*chuckles* That dog gets around. If you folks think I was harsh, remember, we are the only forum with out the trade forums. If you wish to sell items, consolidate. We need the space for trash talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha time to take out the trash brb... *claps hands off*