1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Taking Bids - 82 Resists, LRC 20%, MR 1 Leggings

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Setnaffa, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

These are on Pacific, so don't bid on them if you can't pick them up.

The Minimum I'll even consider is 25m or the equivalent in US dollars (via Paypal at $1 per million), so please only PM me with serious bids.

2. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Certainly nice. Might have a hard time getting that exact price as the Fire Resist (most desired) is crap.

Defintely awesome legs though.

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Fire is most desired by Vampires/Sampires/undead and those that are short on Fire. Most mages want an all 70's suit with 100% LRC and a bunch of MR and LMC. If you can get 23% of the resists (82/350) along with LRC 20% from one piece, that gives you alot of options for the rest of your suit.

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Any PvP mage wants fire resist to counteract corpse skin. I like 75-80 on mine. With that said, and not trying to **** on the parade, those are VERY nice leggings. They're high in physical as well, which can also be tough to come by. Good luck with the sale!

5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sold for 45m! :):):)

Thanks alot for all the bids!

6. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Awesome. Good for you. I wasnt being mean was just saying it might be hard.
    I am surprised someone paid that without it being MR 2.
    But I am glad you unloaded them.

7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No worries. With that much resists on one piece, the buyer was thrilled to get it with the LRC and any MR at all. The bidding started at 25 and stalled at 40m. On the last chance one of the bidders (can't mention names because it was in PM, but I wouldn't mind if they commented in this thread) threw out the 45m and that was that.

I'll actually miss this piece. It was the nicest set of leggings I ever made.