1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking bids on insane BOD collection

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jul 9, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Don't know how many are aware but a long time ago I stumbled upon a suspected scripters IDOC and recieved what can only be descibed as the mother of all rewards related to crafting.

Well I'm tired of paying for the account thats holding all the bods so I'm selling them!

About 1400 items worth of lockdowns, nothing in the house except bods books and some bags with bod books in them!

over 100 verite, 30 valorite, 140 gold, 140 unsorted "premium" bods.

As far as I can tell you was organsing by reward, he had about 8 barbed kits finished that I simply turned in, along with 2 verite hammers, about 100 PoF, 30 CBDS and so on so after reaping the quick money i'm left with what could a huge opportunity but I dont have the time or patience

So if you would like to look at the house, post of ICQ me and we can arrange a showing. I will post screen shots later.
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Are these all smith bods or are there tailor bods as well?
  3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Both sir. I will reactivate the account and show some screenies today
  4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Urg just a bump for now, I get around to it tomarrow
  5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    I may be interested in these bods gotta check out the verites and valorite bods!
  6. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ah ok I still need to reactive the account and take some screenies.
  7. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

I might be interested aswell.
  8. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

damn! lucky bastage!