1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Taking Bids on White Stuffy Bear on Napa.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by bwitched, Jun 17, 2008.

1. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Currently Taking offers on a White Stuffy Bear on Napa Valley, Buyer would have to come and pick up and I would like to set a starting bid of 25mil on this Item would really like to end up with a selling bid of 40mil+ so with that said will set a buyout of 55mil. I send my apologies to Shalanria who posted a bid on my last posting for this item was a fault my behalf. Anyone interested in placing a bid please post here or message me. Hope to here from some of ya and thanks to all that have already show interest.

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I will start at 27 mil .. I have a few bids on other stuffys ...

3. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll bid 30 mill

Do you have an end date to the auction?

4. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I will do 33 mil ..

5. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Bidding will end on Wednesday the 25 of June at 8am est same time as server downtime for LA. At that time item will be set aside to highest bidder. Thanks to all that have bid so far or have showen interest.

6. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Only 24 hours left to bid on this item. Current leader is Pocove with a bid of 33mil.