1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taking offers on a 210 stam suit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Corpin, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Corpin

Corpin Journeyman

Its for a female toon. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it, but I don't use it so its being wasted.
    Its not perfect. I was in the process of doing refinements but I lost interest.

I wanted a unique look, and I think it looks pretty awesome personally.

Stats - (agility pot is required for 210 stam)
    75 74 63 71 67

15 SSI
    60 Stam inc
    15 DCI
    45 HCI
    51 LMC
    50 ep
    16 int inc
    18 mana inc
    30 HPI
    4 HP Regen
    11 Stam Regen
    14 Mana Regen

Arties are Glads Collar, LT Sash Rep, CC, Poison Quiver, and a slither. (Slither not included)

*Edit* Note, an LT sash is not required, you can use Corgul's sash and get 211 stam, I just don't have high seas.

If you want more information just let me know. I can put up more screenshots, show you in game etc. Currently on Great Lakes, but can Xfer it.

Reply, PM or ICQ 85598720

mcstats.png mcruxppdoll.png

#1 Corpin, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. Corpin

Corpin Journeyman

Currently offered 500m

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

15 dci ?!? also wheres the damage increase on jewels ?

4. Corpin

Corpin Journeyman

The low DCI is the main reason I was working on the refinements for improved physical resist. I run disarm as well, and use it generously against other dexers as well as a HLA weapon set. I've never had an issue probably due in part to my playstyle. I always stay on the outskirts of a group fight casually auto-attacking which removes attention from myself and I wait until opportune times to go all out aggressive. 9 times out of 10 the attack speed 210 archers put out leaves a target scrambling for their life, and the stupid speed of bandages paired with 50 ep is plenty of cushion.

I run a hit spell as well as velocity on my bows, IMO I've never noticed a situation where damage increase would have netted me a kill that otherwise escaped. Perhaps if I played anything but mages I might notice a difference but this template to me plays itself. It's just not a hands on enough template for me and quite frankly bores me.

I'm not expecting it to be a few billion gold dexer suit as I stated it wasn't perfect.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

simply LOL