1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taking offers on a Blaze Cu on Atl

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by kitkat8484, Oct 4, 2009.

1. kitkat8484

kitkat8484 Guest

have a Blaze Cu with all gm with 698 Hit points. current offer is at 700m, you can icq me at 365151310

thanks

2. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

700m as in mil????

3. Perhaps it is real, but no one except the poster knows. I've seen some post inflated values hoping someone would make a counter offer (several months ago someone posted a fake offer of 500 mil for one).

I sold mine two years ago for 150 mil, and most recent prices have been 150-250 mil.

4. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Damn I was hoping Blaze Cu's would be around 50-75 mil not 150-250 mil..... well let's hope I get damn lucky at the Weald LOL

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is a Time Sink, that basically trades Karma for an opportunity to get a desirable color, with Blaze being the rarest.

Karma is rather easy to regain via Succubus or Balrons in the Fan Dancer's DoJo.

700m is a Timesink, it is just a function of how much time vs real life currency. What is gold at now < $1.00 US per 1m?

:pint:

6. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Last offer on Chessy I had (couple weeks ago) was 600mil. All the offers before were 500m or less. Not that my dog is for sale. They just really wanted it.

7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That's why I was asking the poster and not you :)

8. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think tamable Cu with 698 HP.
    so I guess your Blaze Cu is 598 HP?

How about the resist?

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

+1, a tamed Cu can only have 600HP max. And I have seen some sell for a few hundred USD (US Dollars) so 400-500mil seems right if you can find the right buyer especially if resists are good.

10. There is a bug ( I would call it an exploit) that will allow you to tame pets and give them more than max hit points. I've been told how to do this, but I don't remember how and wouldn't post it.

11. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Tell me the secret....... LoL JK never heard of that exploit.

12. maroite

maroite Guest

700m? Thats crazy... thats like 700 Dollars, as the going rate for gold atm is roughly 1mil/1$.

Makes me want to change my tamer back to elf, or get another tamer up and running... :x

13. Thanous Atl

Thanous Atl Guest

selling giant bullfrog 500mil!

It has 900 hp though :loser:

14. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your better off getting a 2nd job lol

15. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

I actually ahve gotten a couple of ICQs from people with gold as low as .25/m if you buy 1b or more...

16. maroite

maroite Guest

250 dollars for a billion gold? lol... Where do people put all that money? Seriously... My bank is so loaded with junk, I'd not have room for checks...

Nah, I am comfortable financially, but I cant see dropping 700 dollars on anything in UO. Especially not a blaze cu, which probably has poo stats anyway. I guess if it was a 5 star blaze cu, I'd might drop 700$ on it, but I'd have to convert my tamer back to human/garg.

17. kitkat8484

kitkat8484 Guest

the person who gave me a bid of 700m tried to scam me, so that didn't work out, but I have a new high bid of 500m that will go thru a broker, so i hope that bid is legit. I made a new post and taking bids for the next 7 days if anyone is interested.

thanks

Kitkat

18. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master

Forget about buying cu's - selling them could be my new 2nd job! $700?!??! *runs to the Wield*

/edit
    FYI for the one that asked previously - found the resists in a previous thread:

Hits=598
    Str =602
    Phy =54
    Fire =34
    Cold =82
    Poison =31
    Energy =75

19. kitkat8484

kitkat8484 Guest

Kitiara, go back to the Wield and see how long it takes you to tame a blaze Cu, for me it took over 2 years of taming almost everyday.

20. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

75mil

21. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master

Oh, I do know... just poking fun. I'm just jealous that I don't have $700 laying around to buy pixels with.

22. kitkat8484

kitkat8484 Guest

haha, ok its not $700 it was 700m, I do have a high bid of 600m in game and going to use a broker. If anyone wants to bid higher let me know. Thinking about waiting 1 more week before selling it.

thanks
    :thumbup:
    KitKat

23. dont wait too long, they might lose interest :(

24. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This:thumbup1: I'm pretty sure if I had 600mil just laying around and someone was taking to long to sell me something I would look elsewhere, w/ that much gold you can easily get 2 xfer tokens and get one anywhere. I would sell ASAP if I were you...

25. maroite

maroite Guest

600mil is roughly 600$ as 1 mil uo gold is being sold for 1$ US was our point.

On a side note, its amusing to me that it takes you 2 years to get something, and then you sell it for gold, which is possibly the most common resource in the game.