1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taking offers on Blaze Cu on Catskills...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bill420, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

HB is still at 130mil, buyout set at 200mil. I do accept certain items for trade, preferably ones that add to a characters value (artifacts, event items with resist and so on..) Taking offers until Sept. 3 unless buyout is met.

2. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Can you post a screen shot of the stats of this animal?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

He's already posted I don't know why he made a new thread.

How long are you going to be selling this for or are you only accepting the BO?

4. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ahh, oops.

I never remember things.

Where am I now?

5. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

Here are the stats of the cu.

Hits:572
    Stamina:105
    Mana:287

Physical-56
    Fire-33
    Cold-74
    Poison-43
    Energy-81

Im taking offers until sept.3 which I stated in first message, and I made new thread to get it back on the board.

6. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It never left. You can just post on the bottom of your old thread to get it back into public view.

This is mostly for the trade boards, as bumping isn't looked at favorably on most of the other ones. However, it works better to bump a sale thread if it is still active, I think.

Just make sure it's not excessive, such as bumping every day without updating anything or waiting till it dropped off the first page.

7. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

Oh ok, ty for the info and I appologize! ps.. my icq is 168257120 and I will also trade for a tram castle on cats!