1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Talia Continues Uphill Battle to Play UO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spiffykeen, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Hi, I'm in the UODT's cause my computer took a massive dump right after I got my gifties, and I worked on it and worked on it and it is beyond my capabilities, so I stole my mom's laptop(from 2007(and no not at gunpoint)) and I've been giving it more tlc than it's ever seen in it's life, and after 27 important window's updates, new antivirus software, full disk scan, and disk defrag.... I'm finally patching up the old CC!

I hope to be ingame by this evening. I'm still looking to buy gametime for my other account with atl gold if ya know anybody...

So, did anybody get anything cool?

2. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman

((*hugs*))

Spiffykeen likes this.
  3. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sure DID! I got a GIANT Venus Flytrap...it comes in REAL HANDY at The Bates Motel:]

Spiffykeen likes this.
  4. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I'm finally back, there were over 70 windows updates to install.... 70... but it's done, and I think I keep finding ways to make this thing work faster! Now if only I had unlimited data, I'd try for the EC, but that might have to wait till I re-up.... for now I shall re-acquaint myself with the CC :hula: