1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman on Arms Damage Removal

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Drew, May 22, 2008.

1. Drew

Drew Guest

Hi All,
    Well I spent months killing Dragons to get enough hides to finally get this tally. However, I can't figure out what the damage removal does. I have tried it to heal, that doesn't work. I have tried it to remove spells, that doesn't work. Does anyone know what this does? I'm about to just stick it in my bank box and forget it.
    Thanks in advance for any help with this.
  2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Have you tried it to remove bleed attack or mortal strike?

The real advantage is not the removal type but the other properties of:
    Strength Bonus 1
    Hit Point Regeneration 2
    Damage Increase 20%

The DI is nice for monsters that don't have a slayer vulnerability or mixed spawns.
    The HP Regen of course every little bit helps.
    And who couldn't use a free point of strength to up their carrying capacity since Bag of Sending nerf.
  3. Drew

Drew Guest

No I haven't tried it on those. I will give it a shot. Yes, the other properties are nice. But of course, I want to take full advantage of everything so it would be good to know how to use it properly.
    Thanks again.