1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Talismans! Where's The Best Spot?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Gunn4r, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

I'd like to farm up a bunch of talismans if theres a good place to hunt for them. Any suggestions? I'm looking to hunt for +carp/fletching/smithing etc exceptional bonus talismans.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    For hunting, I'd use the Sanctuary strong box quest. That seems to be the quickest and least dull of the strongbox quests for me.

For crafting, I see the crafters in that elf-place drop a lot of talismans (well, not lately since they were worth points, but I'm sure they're dropping them again), but I don't do those myself.
  3. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

Most of your peerless drop tailsmans. Lady M, Dread Horn, etc.
  4. GFY

GFY Guest

Not all talismen are drops, some are rewards from the ML collections.

I've gotten mine from peerless, crafting quests in the City of Elves, fighting paragons in Ilshenar, Swoopes, and Maisma. I've gotten a few Totems of the Void from these. (a good talismen to use or sell)