1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Talismans

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jaraxlebaenrae, Oct 22, 2009.

1. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can you recharge them? if so how?

2. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bartofcats is correct ! If you are on ls I can make them may even have 1 or 2 lying around

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's Runed Switch, not ruined.

People spelling rune (as in the writing style) "ruin" is one of my pet peeves.

That out of my system, if you go shopping for Runed Switches, they look like giant sperm. No, I'm not kidding - you'll know them on sight, when you finally see them.

As for making, they require something like 4 different crafting skills to make the parts, to add to a normal Switch that only comes from GM Lumberjacking as a bonus drop.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, the look like sperm. Esp the frostwood ones. They are also really convoluted to make, you'll be lucky to buy some for less than a few k or even find any, from what I recall there are 5 different steps in making them, it's a real pita. I'm always relieved when I see no one has bought any from my vendor, such a time suck.

6. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Do they sell?

7. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

not really. whoever heard of needing to charge a talisman? it just isn't necessary all that often. so for something that takes about four crafting skills you got an item no one needs, yay!

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

They are a crafter´s nightmare to make.

Afaik, I´m the only one selling them on Siege... :p