1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Talking Statue

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by AmanitaMuscaria, Oct 12, 2008.

1. How does one provoke a two-story statue to talk. I have one of the "talking" ones, but it seems to only speak to random players. It doesn't seem to matter if one is a red or not, as I thought was the trigger.

Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no clue but i'll buy yours

3. I have had several in my time...and found,they speak when it's a new char/person.. it worked once each time diff chars.. would never speak to me again,unless bud came in and walked by it.

4. Thanks for the replies. The new character theory sounds about right... I had thought it just spoke to "evil" character, as it says something "threatening," but I think you might be right.

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what are they called when you mouse over them?

6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

it also seems like some of them dont talk (like the duped ones).

But i am not sure about that

7. Well, mine talks for sure. I wonder if the multitude of statutes at the Wintermoor towers talk as well...?

8. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Actually, this statement is incorrect. There are talking versions in both unduped and duped ones. There was a long discussion about this in the rares forum awhile back.