1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tamed a beast bake!

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Jun 19, 2015.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tamed my best pet yet a couple of days ago, a sick bake kitsune rated 4.6 on the pet calc. I´ve been taming bakes for quite some time and never got one over 4.0 and then I came across this badboy. I tought someone might be curuious to see what is you can find if you are lucky enough!! :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. railshot

railshot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nice find. Congratulations!

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Very nice! I am still looking for one lol

4. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's a nice one.

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats, great Bake! They have been my hardest to find a good one...I have farmed them for months and never gotten over a 4.0.

6. Kheloth

Kheloth Visitor

He truely is a beast! Yu inspired me to go out and try to find a better one too (so far I had only a 3.9) and, after a short while I found a 4.1! So thx for sharing and giving a little motivation of what is out there to strive for!

7. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Wow, thats better than the bake kitsune I managed to get, even though mine is not trained yet, i think when i put everything into the calculator, and ticked untrained (freshly caught bake) it said some values are too high and will use 0as the value, and gave it a 2.6 all up :(