1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tamed a Devilsaur today

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Eldorian, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Just wanted to show off one of the fun things Hunters can do in the beta now...

Unfortunately Fraps didn't record the game sounds... so I had to just add some background music. Stinks because the Devilsaur really sounds awesome when you have him following you around.

Also, took me 3 tries to tame him. You literally have to start immediately when you freeze him because he'll kick you back. Finally got it on the 3rd try.

2. Fojos

Fojos Guest

Congratulations! :)

Devilsaurs are cool. ;o
  3. Thrann

Thrann Guest

Alright, I admit it--even that's impressive for a hunter.
  4. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

5. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

The new pets look pretty sweet!
  6. Mister McFeely

Mister McFeely WoW Noob!
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 16, 2003
    try draggin one around for 4 or 5 days the size and sound get old quick :bored:
  7. Fojos

Fojos Guest

That's why you listen to music while playing. :p:p
  8. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

As geeky as it is playing the Conan or LOTR sountrack when playing is awesome.
  9. Wow, that is really awesome. So can you pretty much tame anything in the beta or is there still some restrictions?
  10. Joshmaul

Joshmaul Guest

I heard there were a couple other things being opened up for taming, but I forget which at the moment.
  11. TenzoMataki

TenzoMataki Guest

Worms, Chimeras, and I believe Moths (with the 51 talent in BM). All I have to say is; I think these changes will make me want to level my hunter all over again.
  12. Ssonic19

Ssonic19 Guest

Not leveling a hunter until I can tame a Core Hound.
  13. Lag

Lag Guest

Moths are tamable at any time, new norm pet.

Exotic pets (so far)

Silithid (Like the AQ mounts)

and pandas.
  14. Xarris08

Xarris08 Guest

Looks crazy. I don't think I'd want something that big running around me all day though. Seems like it would get a bit annoying.
  15. I don't have a hunter...yet ( Well I do, but she is a level 10 so it don't count :p )
    I would love to tame a kodo. ( I imagine they would do hardly no damage at all, but I find them to be cute..and they would make a funny pet! ) :danceb: