1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tamer/Archer seeks Guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by birdtail, Apr 11, 2013.

1. birdtail

birdtail Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have one character, a lovely little Tamer/Archer. I tank with my Greater Dragon or my Dreadmare, and attack from the sidelines ;) Can rez humans and pets.​
    Looking for a guild who may be looking to add a new member (Longtime UO player). I'm looking for a guild that likes to do spawns/boss hunts. I would also like to begin PVP.​
    I play fairly often. I am 21 and female, I am respectable and funny (really!) and get along well with young and old alike.​
    I feel like Im putting a dating ad up, LOL.​
    Contact me either on shard as Harliquinn, I am on in the evening to early morning!​

2. UWF Lady Rain

UWF Lady Rain Visitor

UWF is a great guild. If you would like to speak to an emmy i could arrange it. Do you use icq or anything? Hope you have a great day!!!

3. birdtail

birdtail Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Would appreciate that! 435 429 902. Can see if I'm a good match 8) pretty sure I'm familiar with at least a few people in the guild, too.

UWF Lady Rain likes this.
  4. UWF Lady Rain

UWF Lady Rain Visitor

I sent you a message on icq. We have a really great group of people. :) My icq is 390 486 100 please feel free to message me if you have any questions or anything. I hope you have a great day!

5. birdtail

birdtail Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I work today until 9pm est but I will get in touch with you soon! :)

6. birdtail

birdtail Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It says I can't send you a message! 8(