1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Tamer/Bard help

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Vor, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi guys. I've never had a bard before, but I'm currently working on a tamer/bard.

This is the template I'm thinking for hunting:

110 Lore
    110 taming
    120 music
    120 disco
    100 vet
    100 magery
    60 med

The character will run a full trained 4.0 Greater Dragon, and will 90% of the time be running alongside a classic 6*120 tamer mage with a fully trained 4.5 Greater Dragon, hopefully said tamer mage will be able to cope with looking after the health needs of both Greater Dragons, leaving the bard to heal in emergencies and focus on keeping mobs discorded.

The disco will be switched out for peace or provo if required.

What I'm wondering is how well this template will fair, considering most of the time it won't be alone. Also, I'm wondering what kind of suit to go with? LRC, LMC, MR? Will I need to work luck into the suit? Or would that be negated by the tamer mage not having any at all?

As I understand it, it costs 24 mana every 10 seconds to keep the disco spell om? Thanks for any help guys.

#1 Vor, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well with that set up you should be able to heal yourself just fine make a macro to use vet/greater heal . make your suit lrc,lmc 40 , as much mana regen as you can I would shoot for 12 at least and 16 or so would be better and if you still have room for luck then put as much as you can.

I run about 800-900 luck with 16 regen 40 lmc 100 lrc and do fine although I run no med and run provo/disco

3. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are your suit resists at 70?

Thanks for the reply :)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would have to log in but i think its 70,70,64,67,75 and I have one imbue spot i have never used so I could max one of those out not to mention i could put on resist foot wear for a couple more just never needed it so have not bothered