1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Tamer Luck Suit Help with last 6 pieces!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by madmack, Nov 22, 2013.

1. madmack

madmack Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all,

I've got the following pieces for a Tamer/Mage Luck suit, and do not have any experience nor a crafter to finish the suit. I am on Atlantic just for reference.

I'm seeking out someone that would be able to help me with the last 6 pieces I'd need.

My current suit is:

Head - NEED
    Neck - Mempo of Fortune
    Torso - Armor of Fortune
    Arms - NEED
    Gloves - NEED
    Legs - NEED
    Feet - Soles of Providence
    Sash - Britannian Guard Sash, Replica
    Robe - Conj Luck Robe
    Weapon - NEED
    Shield - NEED
    Ring/Brace - 400 Luck Combo Set
    Talisman - Mana Phasing, 10% LRC MR 1
    Waist - Tangle
    Back - Not Sure yet

As you can see, I'm sitting at the following relative stats as is:

MR 10
    FCR/FC 6/3
    LRC 60
    Resists:
    17/14/13/13/19

I'm looking for Head, Arms, Gloves, Legs, Weapon and Shield.

I would like to obviously get 40% more LRC along with additional MR/LMC, with any additional Hit Points/Mana Increase as a bonus. Each piece would need 190 luck to complete the suit along with getting to all 70's resists. Race is Elf as well, so 75 on Energy.

Is there a crafter that would be willing to help me with the last 6 pieces of this set? If so, would Leather or Metal be better for the pieces?

Any questions feel free to ask, and if you're interested and have some good ideas, let me know your cost. Thanks a bunch!

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I would drop the armour of fortune and use a crafted part. You only loose 10 luck points but can get far nicer mods on a crafted chest like LMC or MR for example along with better resists. Just my opinion though.

3. madmack

madmack Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Good point on the chest piece. I've had the AoF around for a while, but I'd definitely consider another piece. Thanks!