1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Tamer Poisoning Bug From Late 2011 Seems To Have Resurfaced

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Tina Small, May 2, 2012.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Last year after the Shame revamp publish was released to Test Center, a number of people noticed that their tamer characters were being severely poisoned a few minutes after logging into UO. After comparing a lot of notes between players, it seemed as if the thing all the poisoned characters had in common was that they all owned dread warhorses. Reports of the bug seemed to stop sometime in December.

Earlier today, though, I had the same weird poisoning happen to a tamer character that I copied over to Test Center from Napa Valley back in November. She owns a dread warhorse. The original character was poisoned on Napa Valley back in November. I cannot remember if the TC copy was ever poisoned prior to today, though.

Here's a link to the original thread discussing the situation last year, in case it's needed for researching this bug.

Random Poisoning? Bug? | Page 3 | Stratics Forums

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I approved this but would be nice if we could get some more confirmation if possible