1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tamer spellweaver or discord?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I reactive my account... And wanna end my tamer char. One my frieand told me that hi like very mach next teamplate:

120 Taming
    about 50 chiv.
    110 spellweaving
    animal lore and vet 115
    100 magery
    eval 100
    and all free points to med.

Last time what i play i have 120 Taming 120 Lore 120 Vet 120 Mus.
    120 Peacemaking and 100 magery.....

What do u think what will be better???
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

disco... spellweaving is nice but disco is much better suited to tamers
  3. <blockquote><hr>

disco... spellweaving is nice but disco is much better suited to tamers

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

He sad the he can decurse with spelweaving... Resurection uself.... and have magic heal like bandages.....

With bard i can have peacemaking on the stoune for Taming and discord for hunting... So.... Will tamers with disco good on big bosses?
  5. The CW is bard/tamer.. but I vastly prefer Mage/weaver/tamer... take a good look at both before you decide. Don't dismiss weaving. I do indeed make the best use of gift of renewal and gift of life. An assist from nature's fury (which is more of a distraction to the monsters than actual damage inflictor), your pet and you, can be a formidable solo force.