1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tamer Themed Castle???

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Ancient Sosarian, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Folks,

One of my dearest friends is a renowned Tamer who recently inherited her uncle's Castle. She wishes to decorate her new prized Home with a Tamers theme.

May any of you expert Interior Decorators suggest some Tamer themed ideas for decorating a Castle?

All ideas are greatly appreciated.

An SoS

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'd probably do an area with cages and aquariums/terrariums for exotic species, then have a large stabling area, do a big ol dragons nest with eggs, and a water trough and some unopened bags of flour as dragon feed bags. If there is a particular type of animal she likes then really focus on the habitat for that one. Maybe a snowy/icy corner for the giant ice serpent and polar bears (in memory of 1000 tames it took to get skill up :p)

You can also do a zoo collection statues area, probably along one or two of the long walkways, and as she earns points and buys statues she can put them on display.

3. Lady Pink

Lady Pink Guest

How about a petting zoo? Could be really cute with some mini horses, llamas, cows and dragons

4. kray2s

kray2s Guest

You could also have a little research part - kind of a vivisection clinic :p however if you love animals you may want to forget it lol

But its an idea none the less;)

5. Leanan Sidhe

Leanan Sidhe Guest

My two cents worth, how about a "vetting" room? With bandaids and a fountain? With the bloodly bowls etc.?
    You will have to let us see what you come up with!