1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tamers are a joke?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm not supposed to be able to play anything but a tamer...
    Tamers are supposed to be over-powered...
    TnT spent the last 2 days talking trash about KOC and our tamers...
    I just don't understand how I lucked out on this 1v1 kill...
    Can someone explain to me why a tamer dies 1v1 against a guy who just setup macros 5 minutes prior, yet post after post complains about tamers being over-powered?
    Once again I say it...its not the template its the player...I am just so god damn good it gives me goose bumps, how bout you?

2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2006

CroakerTnT Guest

From the looks of that pack, he's naked. Knowing Sprago, he's probably also in stat.
  4. I see the corpse wheres the pets that were attacking you? and if they get the jump on you then yes they are over powered and you will lose unless you have ninjitsu to change into animal form and run away and even then your not fighting your running away.

In the hands of the right player a tamer can NOT be beat in 1v1 because it is not 1v1 its 1v2-3-6 depending on what they are running.
    If you are able to beat a dismount and 5 charging frensied please advise how your godlyness would allow you to do this?
  5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Looks to me more like a smart pvper loot first then take the pic. Leave behind what u don't need.
  6. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

they just dont know the trick, its so easy to kill you. just cast flamestrike *nods*
  7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Don't give out all our secrets!
  8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    You mentioned trash talk I dont do it but post what you must to get your jollies off. Yes i run tamer sometimes no im not using uber dragons but yes tamer next week ill be something else most likely
  9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Thanks! Its very rare someone actually dies to me!
  10. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I'm making a tamer and Ima gunna **** you guys all up!!! :danceb:
  11. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008

12. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest