1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tamers Help Needed.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok i cant find this info so im asking here.In hopes you all can help.I need tyo know the max stats for some creaters after there tamed basiccly what is the max for each tamed creature.They are as follows.

1 Rune Beetle
    2 Cu's
    3 NightMares
    4 Firesteeds
    5 Hyrus
    6 Lesser Hyrus
    7 Unicorns
    8 Kirins
    9 White Wyrms
    10 Dragons

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated thanks!

2. actually some pets do lose stats on taming.

Hiryu, Cu, and Reptalons do. I'm pretty sure some others do too.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

they lose more skill if they are tamed while parallelized?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

http://uo.stratics.com/hunters/index.shtml

Pets do not lose stats upon taming. They lose 10 % skills (14% if they are tamed while paralyzed)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah like already mentioned this guide doesnt help Cu's do loose stats and this doesnt list the max after tame they can have.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

<blockquote><hr>

Ok i cant find this info so im asking here.In hopes you all can help.I need tyo know the max stats for some creaters after there tamed basiccly what is the max for each tamed creature.They are as follows.

1 Rune Beetle
    2 Cu's
    3 NightMares
    4 Firesteeds
    5 Hyrus
    6 Lesser Hyrus
    7 Unicorns
    8 Kirins
    9 White Wyrms
    10 Dragons

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Here http://uocraft.com/calc_pets.php Punch in your pets stats and see how it matches up...it will list the max possible also with the entry.