1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tamers Rock!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Astryl, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Astryl

Astryl Guest

Yea? Maybe. Well sorta. Nah... Come here little tamers you, give me a hug. *huggles*

Support me in welcoming our latest dreadmare "pvp"er to Felucca... :bdh:
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004

MoneyMaker Guest

nerf one skill, nerf them all........... start fresh on a totally level playing field.
  4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

knock everyone back to zero, take away PS, cut their gold (cash and check) to 1/10 of current balance.

Wonder how many would stay?
  5. Aran

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Apr 1, 2000
    Gee, ruin up to twelve years of someone's life and wonder if they'll stick around to keep paying money to the people who did it. Gee, I wonder.
  6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ok i play a tamer and i found this hilarious!!

Btw im not one of those tamers who thinks hes leet because of his pet, i have terrible lag, not great skill but an awesome dread mare!!coupled with my swords...pretty nasty.

Im still learning the arts of a necro mage, they my 2main chars.
  7. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

nah ... coulda suggested gold to 1% of current balance! <shrug> wouldn't bother me ... I left a month ago.
  8. Why not just play better or do something else?

I found that pic funny too btw. LOL:thumbsup:
  9. :violin::violin: