1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tamers stats

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Tsadkiel, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Tsadkiel

Tsadkiel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 21, 2008
    I can not find information in the posts on tamer stats.
    Well, tamers are very often mages or bards, more rarely dexxers. But I do not find either in the spellcaster or bard forums.
    There is a wealth of information on warriors stats. Now, a warrior will start (example) with 120 str, 115 dex and 25 int (260 max), have 40 MI and 40SI on armor, and reach 120 dex with artifacts, 150 str/150 dex with potions.Mana (int) have to be just sufficient for bushido ou chivalry spells.
    How do you optimize your mage(bard) tamer stats as str is less needed and int more for mana ?
    Is there is already a post on the subject, please let me know.
  2. Charlie

Charlie Visitor

May 8, 2012

Imo, STR is important cause you cant tame a greater dragon without HPs ... They deal me 60dmg with a 70s resists suite ...
    DEX is useless

Thats why i run with :
    125 str (120 hps)
    10 dex
    150 int (230 mana)

Armor : 100 LRC / 40 LMC / 21MR / 72SDI

Skills (all 120) : taming / lore / vet / magery / med / eval int