1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taming at 110

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Bardie, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,

I am very bored taming and wondered what you guys tame at 110 to 120 for fastest gains, don't care about loot anymore just wanna finish it up ha...thnx in advance

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Unicorns or Kirins and donate them to the Moonglow Zoo. :)

3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Yes, me too. To have an additional task really helps to keep oneself awake. You could try Ridgebacks. I read about others who made good experiences with them because they can be tamed real fast. I used to go there (near Compassion Gate) with a Bake Kitsune. Tame-kill-tame-kill... I don't know how many thousands :cursing: I tamed before I finally gave up and came back to Ki-rins. I brought only one Tamer to Legendary though, so my experience might be limited here.

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For me those last 10 points were aggrevating Frarc's suggestion of uni/ki-rins and donate them is a bit more fun though. I also did the ridgeback, bring your savage paint it comes in handy lol. I did those from about 108 to about 112. After that it was GGS or a few marthons with a few others doing turnins at the Zoo. I have other tamers in progress, but i'm never ever taking another to 120 lol 115 will do them just fine!! (so i say now lol)

Ori

5. Akasha1

Akasha1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From 105 to 120 skill, you can gain off Ridgebacks, dire wolves, giant toads, and even bulls. Good luck with your gains...it will be slow but it is well worth it!

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I did the Ridgebacks from 115 to 120. It went fairly quick. Some times were ... not so consistent. But they worked and I simply had my Cu Sidhe with me to kill them. Now if only I could figure out some speedy method of raising Vet :(

7. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Vet is actually pretty easy compared to the rest. Just get someone's dead pet and rez it over and over again. Just instruct them not to take the rez. Of course this only works after 80. Get to GM in a day from there tho.