1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

taming bod question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by biyu, Apr 26, 2009.

1. biyu

biyu Guest

im corious if theres away to know about what i should get fer taming various things--im on a shard (yaks) where we get 100 of like 8 or 9 skills from the start im looking to get things to raise my taming skill to like max if possable ive 2 lore+3 things from bods nope dont wear them

im on dooing one for walwrusses but has keb east is annoying to me an i want somewhere ill be remotely safe in the dragon an unis can take on most things there tho i dont tend to heal them(i have 4 bonded pets i "hunt" with 1 is a mount and im bonding some kitsunes and some outhers)

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you are on one of the free servers and I have no way of knowing what changes they have made to it but sounds like a lot ! you might try asking on the server you play on I am sure they can help you more than I can!

3. biyu

biyu Guest

fwer the most part its fairly simalar far as i know im asking bout the stuff thatd be like hybred

--yaks has leashes an breeding an hydras added by my house at my request the tames have max levels i like unis an i can ice over my pets most are iced my 4 hunters are theres bio engeneering an yea quite afew unique things but theres alot thats like say hybred (the "normal" i was on till i dercided was toomuch a pain to be on there--small shards only fer me)

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm sorry, but we can't help you with free shard support here. These forums are for discussion of the EA managed servers, not free ones. I'd suggest you follow Storm's advice.

Wenchy

5. biyu

biyu Guest

im asking fer the BASIC info but saying im on another shard and know its likely semi diff

6. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, there are three obvious problems here.

Firstly, we don't know the shard you're talking about, so we can't advise you if we don't know our advice is correct.

Secondly, it's hard to understand your question. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Unfortunately, if we don't know the shard, and can't understand your posts, it's very very hard to assist you.

Thirdly, there are rules on these forums that don't allow us to talk about free shards here.

Wenchy

7. biyu

biyu Guest

the QUESTION is what various taming bods tend to get you as like payment thats ALL i care about

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

EA shards don't have taming bods. The only bods we have are for tailoring and smithing.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

would be interesting to to have those but I would rather have bods for the other craftsman like inscription alchemy etc

10. biyu

biyu Guest

hmm i thought gamers/hybred was closest id get to ea an i thought they even had the taming bods (i just never had goodenough taming)

well gguess stfu time fer me LOL thanks fer the bit of info