1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

taming bulls

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Cetric, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

In the past when i made a tamer i was able to do bulls/ridgebacks until 110, is this still possible? I went from 99-gm in like 4 hours and then haven't gained since off either.

While i'm here i guess i'll ask a few other questions, since the only calculator i found that features a dread war horse says i can control one 99% with 105 taming 120 lore, i wanted to verify that is correct.

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You could conceivably take bulls all the way to Legendary, as I know a tamer who did just that Cetric. I would suspect that your gain rate will decline at an accelerating rate due to the taming difficulty constantly falling on the bulls as your level increases. It can be done, but you might be better off jeweling up a little and trying cu's or uni's.

That sounds about right on the taming/lore for dreads, though it might be a touch higher in taming (106-107). Then again, I've been training/taming hard the last couple weeks and my brain is scrambled lol.

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was able to get to 120 taming by just taming bulls for the GSS. I guess you could get there by taming and killing bulls for days and days, but you would probably be there so long people would start calling you a bull sitter.

4. I like doing the unicorns. I can at least turn them into the zoo. Not only will the gains go up, but so do the points in the zoo. Once you hit 120 you can get somthing for the time spent.

5. *snort* :thumbup: