1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Taming changes and mountable pets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Akiho, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Akiho

Akiho Adventurer

Just a simple quick question as I don't have the time to test the pet changes myself but...

Using a Cu Sidhe as an example, I assume it can be trained to a 5 slot, I further assume that it would no longer be mountable? Will that be the case?

Ta

I get the feeling we are going to see a whole sh*t tonne of Shadow Wyrms when it goes live! :hahaha:

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

any mountable pet is also still mountable after it reaches 5/5 slots. (Currently)

pumpkin_escobar likes this.
  3. cobb

cobb Seasoned Veteran

I hope they fix that. Its going to cause a huge imbalance in pvp if they don't.

cholupa likes this.
  4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya because PvP controls everything. Its too much for me to be riding a pet while in Covetous. Switch over to a dismount weapon!

skett, Lord Frodo, Modoc and 2 others like this.
  5. cazador

cazador Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Minus the wah wah whiney baby babble..I agree! Equip a dismount weapon.

There's no issue imo mounting a 5 slot pet. Mounted the pet isn't being used. The mounted pets won't be the biggest issues..you'll see

skett likes this.
  6. Akiho

Akiho Adventurer

Cheers, seems like a huge convenience, I'd be inclinded to use a Cu more often then. Sometimes dragging pets along cause more hassle than sense.

Pawain, Lord Frodo and Fridgster like this.