1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taming Greater Dragons while under buff/debuff.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by shulginist, Dec 10, 2010.

1. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Fixed an issue with Greater Dragons tamed under the effects of buff/debuff spells. This change only affects GD's tamed after this publish goes live.

2. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Descord too?:bowdown:

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think we could do with some clarification -

a) exactly what "issue" is being fixed? Is it a bug from the GDs blessing themselves or when players curse/debuff them. Or blocking the technique some tamers are using to boost up the stats of a pet after it's tamed.

b & c if the change is to stop players boosting a dragon before taming it...

b) Does the fix it include disco

c) what about curse taming other pets, because greater dragons aren't the only pet that players tame this way.

Wenchy

4. Is the OP quoting from an official source? I'm having a little trouble understanding the context of the message.

Now, if that statement did come from an official source, then yes I'd like to know what's being fixed (maybe they can't say because it's an exploit?), and also if it includes all pets and not just GD.

5. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran