1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Taming Idea your Thoughts.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nem, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Nem

Nem Guest

What do you think about animal breeding tamed pets for diffrent color effects nothing 2 crazy.Just a crazy thought I had it can be worked in diffrent ways say maybe a time period of rasing the new pet to maturety.
  2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I dunno, the idea's too tame. If they're going to spend time introducing animal breeding they should make it do something more interesting.
  3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

4. Sassassin

Sassassin Guest

And what happen when the new born babies didnt turn out to be one of the desirable color? You kill the younglings? Release it in town and let guards kill it? or release it at random location so the game deletes it.

It will be kinda like promoting animal crualty.
  5. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    I like the idea, but not for tameable pets. Parrots, and the aquarium fish would be the best things to breed. This way it wont just be something a tamer could do. it would be for anyone to do. Breed a blue parrot to a pink parrot end up with a blue parrot with pink tipped wings, and tail something like that
  6. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Cull the herd...it is a game, right?
  7. Survival of the fittest.

Darwin Rox.

8. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    dont people already do this with cu sidhes to get the specific color they want or kill greater dragona till a good one spawns to tame?
  9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Lets do x-breeeding!!!

I want to x-breed a dread/gd/beetle!!!

GM+ Mage/eval/wrestle/tactics/resist/poisoning FTW!!

On a serious note...NO
  10. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

The scope of taming is pretty limited as it is. I don't think breeding would be a good idea.
  11. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Jul 4, 2008
    Please tell me this is a sarcastic statement. I know I am not a bright boy and I am ok with it. I know sometimes I just don't get the joke.
  12. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Was that a serious post? Dragon Animal Crualty.