1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taming / Lore skill gains

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Jun 18, 2010.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

A little help on this plz :confused:
    Me and a friend in game are kinda having a debt over skill gains for taming some help on this would be much appreciated.

which way gains faster
    having only 94 taming and 0 lore no other skills points
    or
    having 94 taming and 103 lore no other skill points

she is trying to get both to 120 and would like to know if just having taming only would help get gains faster or if you would need lore as wail (lore gains fast)

thanx

2. Saris

Saris Guest

I would say without the lore you will fail too much and make it harder to get gains.

could be wrong though :p

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Tell her to experiment on TC1 and find out what works for her and the animals she likes to tame.

4. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

First thing to do is get two pets on a boat and while rubbing your head and scratching your mare...... oh ya...lol, nope never mind.

Stone every thing you can while still being able to keep your self alive while taming and tame tame tame away there really is no short cut if your playing fair.

Lore on the other hand can be done rather easily, dismount your (insert pet type of level needed) and lore it with an in game macro. Do it attended. Good luck with your sanity.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I just gain Lore as I Tame, no need to actively train it. And I would say GM Lore would be best for Taming gains, that's just my opinion though.

6. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

unles si am mistake you gain rally fast wiht a total of less than 350 skill points once it hits that level it becoes really slow

7. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That only applies for GGS. (Guaranteed Gain System)