1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Taming Question: Cu vs Rep

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hera - Siege, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Alrighty as an elf tamer, I really like my Cu Sidhe, lotta survivability because they heal themselves and just an all around fun pet. Plus I like the ability to hop on it and ride off if it gets into trouble.

BUT...

I prefer being human, I like the advantages of Jack of All Trades and Weight thing. Which means unless I want to buy Pads of the Cu Sidhe every time I get popped, I'm stuck with a reptalon. [I really wish pads with cbd'able]

Anyone use these? From the couple comments I've read they have less HP than Cu, no self-heals what-so-ever and looks like not as nice resists.

And Greater Drags, aside from being Gimp are so SLOW.

2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

When I used to play Siege I usually just siege-blessed my Pads

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Got something else I'd rather bless, not really your typical tamer template.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

reptalon is a completely different pet. It can't do the things a cu can do, and very few people I know of actually use them, preferring to ride a mare or even a hiryu.

If you can get hold of one, I'd say the best alternative rideable currently would be a dread warhorse.