1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tank Mage help...

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Nystle, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Nystle

Nystle Guest

I love the idea of creating a tank mage again. I've seen some people playing them and I'm curious as to what templates people are using for their tank mages. Also I'm curious about some of the PvP strategies used when playing a Tank mage, for example what are some good combo's when using a tank mage? And what mods should someone trying to build a tank mage be aware of. Any advice or info would be appreciated.
  2. Tank mages are tough nowadays since you cant use weapon specials while casting, if you toggle an ability and caste it detoggles it, thats the the imput I can muster at 5:47 in the morning, I will add more later.
  3. Nystle

Nystle Guest

Thanks! I appreciate the response and await your more detailed info coming later.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Go check your thread in the Murderer forum.