1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Target by Resource mining and Prospector Tool

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by portcontrol7, Mar 28, 2008.

1. portcontrol7

portcontrol7 Guest

Is there a way to automate this???

I cant figure out how the hell you're supposed to accomplish this. I've posted before and got some answer that didn't make sense and didn't work. With target by resource I never really know where I'm mining just the general vicinity. Please help a newbie using KR to learn how to mine.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

IS there a macro possible for mounting and dismounting?

If you swing your pick or shovel while mounted, you can't mine, but you do "prime" the spot to where the spot can be hit by the Prospector tool.

So you'd have to do something like

Swing digging tool while mounted (target by resource should fail from the "can't mine while mounted" error message))
    dismount
    use PT on same target
    have KR target by resource from that point.

If no way to dismount, you'd have to do it manually somehow.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I seem to recall that the author of UOA has been trying for a long time to be able to add mount/dismount functionality into their app but UO has always shot it down so he cannot implement it.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

He'd been trying for target by resource as well, which they kept shooting down, then they put it in KR....

You never know - they might have quietly snuck in a mount macro too.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have trouble using the prospector tool in KR. Is anyone else having a problem? It doesn't upgrade and I get some error message (I don't remember it). I haven't tried putting in on the "target resource" macro though.