1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Target Cursor Last function not working? [UPDATE] FIXED...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

After spending a bit of a break (other than to empty ore carts, stump, and sheep), I decided to try a bit of mining. I've updated the game and Pinco's UI accordingly got equipped as usual and headed out. However it seems that something has broken the Target Cursor Last function in the macros and now you have to click it manually (which defeats the whole purpose in the macro doesn't it?).

I've tested this under Pinco's UI as well as swapping to Default, and even replacing the Cursor Target Last with a new one and still the same outcome.

Anyone else notice this or thoughts?

#1 Dermott of LS, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Ahh good to know it's not just me and that it's being reported. Still irksome because my "return playing" WAS going to consist of either mining or fishing... neither of which will work as well without that type of targeting.

4. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Today's patch fixed the targeting bug!

dupapa likes this.