1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] target Macro

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hardy, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

hi, ive had a search but cant find it.

I have an issue when setting up a target marco for it is set

Target nearest enemy
    attack target

trouble is..it likes to attack my guildies :blushing: not very helpful if i help put one of them in stat

anyone have a nice marco for targeting?

2. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

My macro is very simple, only 2 steps. "Target Nearest Enemy" and "Attack Current Target".

That sounds exactly like what you are using. Mine works fine for me. I have no idea why it would attack guildmates. My son and I are in the same guild and both use this macro with no problems. Sorry, wish I could be of some help.

3. Diggity

Diggity Guest

I think the target system defines enemy as anything non blue/green to you. So in Felucca, your red guildie will get targetted by the target enemy actions. Even in tram, you will cycle thru reds (eg EV's) as enemies.

4. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I had the same macro set up as tuk but as you say it targets my red guild mates. I have just had to change if to target nearest enemy and leave of attack current target....this slows me down tho. Oh well guess I'll have to live with it :-(

5. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it's pretty annoying!

Apart from targeting guildmates, it's a real pain that EVs are always targeted first, so I always end up running from the EVs of my mates instead of killing spawn. :(