1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Target queue

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Splup, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Hello,

I know many PvP:rs and prolly PvM:rs too love Target queue option in UOA. It's a huge improvement already that now you can target with mousewheel, Thank You!

But I would like to see target queue option to be added, and of course then there has to be a possibility for button to clear target queue.

2. I know i started my own thread about this, but i just wanted to second. I think all PvPers who want this feature should second too...

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Lol, I figured you would pop in here. And since I am posting anyway I guess I will add that I would like this feature as well.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Be sure to read the thread Athos, a very kind player in Japan, started in UHall that incorporates comments/explanation from Billy Teng, one of the UO software engineers: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=148343.

Oh, heck. I know people won't click the link and go read it, so here's a cut and paste from Athos' post:

5. Splup

Splup Guest

Thanks for the info Tina, but that has nothing to do with target queue :)

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Rats!!!!!!!

:D