1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] Target self should not count as Last target

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Splup, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Last target and Target self should be separated from each other. In PvP and PvM us UOA users are used to always target the other target with last target and self with target self. And when I use target self, the last target is still the OTHER target.

In UOSA when I lets say cast Energy Bolt on someone (Last target), then I cast Greater heal on myself (Target self) then I try to shoot Energy bolt on Last target again, Bang I just shot myself.

This is not how it should work.

Target self should not count as last target.
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I think this was posted somewhere already, not that its bad that you posted it, but might be better if we can keep support for features in the same thread...hmm don't matter.

I agree with you tho, can't pvp with uosa the way the targeting works currently with out fancy other methods, such as cycle target.