1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Targeting flagging question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dexdash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

i have a red necro, i set up some macros using uo instead of uoa the macros are
    cast spell
    wait for target
    current target

the problem i am having is that i am getting the query "this is a crimmianl act" continue or cancel

before anyone says somthing stupid like go hit the option to turn this off. it is off has been off for years and i checked it 50 times.

i dont get this when i use the spells without a macro just when i do. can some one else try this (on a blue) and see if they get the same problem?

2. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

rolleyes: What client are you using?:gun: If it's KR I know the answer if it's anything else I don't gotta clue.

3. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

4. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

is there a better way/ what to you guys use for your macros? do you all use uoa with last target? give me some pointers iv never really been happy with my macros.