1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Targeting help

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Phangs_of_Phage, May 7, 2012.

1. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

I need help with the EC targeting system as a mage. I have the mousewheel set to queue and hit myself or my target as I want my issue comes with scrolling through targets.

I would like to constantly scroll through friendly and enemy with a botton.
    The target nearest mobile does not seem to work. It seems to hangup and wont let me keep scrolling through targets.

Target nearest friendly and enemy work but I want a way to scroll through all players besides guildied/party members with one button and another button to scroll through guildies/party members. Is this possible

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i just took the action "target next mobile" and dropped into a hot bar and set it to F1 key and it cycles through them for me? with each push of the key! is that what you mean or am i misunderstanding

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

make a macro/hotbar hotkey with "Target next enemy" then use this program: X-Mouse Button Control and set the same hotkey on the mouse scroll.