1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Targeting macro question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

i want to know what macro I can use to target and attack the nearest creature. When I'm out hunting, I want to be able to push one key to attack something next to me so my whirlwind can kick off while I'm surrounded. I use UOAssist and also play in EC from time to time if you could share how to set this up for each client. Thank you,,

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I just have my tab key setup for "target nearest enemy" and then "auto attack" turned on in the options so I auto hit anything selected when I'm in war mode.

Sometimes I do get issues with the nearest enemy target not working properly. I have target next enemy, and target previous enemy set to my mouse wheel to quickly select other targets if needed.

My primary and secondary moves are just set to hotkeys so I just basically keep having to active these along with any chiv/bush spells.

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

'Target nearest enemy", "WW", "Attack current target"