1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Targeting Mobs in Spawns...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by LordDextonious, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Used to have a macro to target whatever is near me in champ spawns... Now either I forgot how to make the macro, or it doesn't work anymore.

In UO Macros, classic Client.

1st line: Select Nearest mobile/hostile
    2nd line: Attack Selected

another is:

1st line: Target Next
    2nd LIne: Attack Last

The 2nd macro works, but sometimes when there is 50 targets on the screen, it has to target all of them before it gets to the ones near me.

If anyone knows how to make this work, could you share it with us? Such a pain in the butt to do spawns and have to click every target while other targets beat on you.

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The One I favor, Requires the new targeting system, and goes something like:

1. Select Nearest - Hostile (from a drop down menu on the right)
    2. Attack last

It does not work on monsters that have not targeted you yet. But, you really want to kill the one, trying to kill you any how. :)

3. Thankyou. Seems it would work, I use old target system however. Problem is when you are in the middle of 40 targets, the one aggrod on you is most likely farthest away since the rest already have agro'd. So you stand there while the rest hit you. :stretcher:

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Why not just open your options and click the check box to use the new system? I did, cause I was having the exact same problem you are now having. It fixed the issue. :)