1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Targeting options

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by Jacks, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Jacks

Jacks Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 24, 2005
    The targeting options in Classic client and/or with UOA is not sufficient. Is there any chance that this might be adressed, for example adding "target nearest grey/enemy/murderer" etc?

I also wonder why a third party program like Razor is not allowed. I'm sure there is something that you coders know that I don't here, but on any freeshard I played, the staff just turned off any functions they didn't want to be enabled.

UOAssist is just too outdated, for example since you can only assign a determined number of macros a hotkey, and not set hotkeys for many of the potions if not making a macro. With all the new and great content added, we 2d nostalgia lovers need a way to easily chug all kinds of pots, apples, petals, switch weps, suits and whatnot.

I hope there is some consideration from your side on this topic. Thanks in Advance