1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Targeting the water in the EC client

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by weins201, Aug 3, 2010.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I know I am LATE to the EC game but I am working on setting up my fisherman in EC using the new MACRO and targeting system.

What I am loking to do is use the fishing pole and target the water, which in E can be repeated a number of times. But I cannot find a target location like using UO Assist there. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

TY

2. MyWifeRules

MyWifeRules Guest

If by chance you just need "last target", use "target last".
    Use your pole once. Next set up a macro that uses pole, wait for target, then target last. you can repeat to fish the same spot.
    If you are looking for "Target Relative", UOAssist is the only thing I have seen that has that. There is nothing similar in the EC. If you are sailing slow forward to gain, i would recommend making a macro that uses the pole, then hover your mouse over a particular spot and click it. You can do this repeatedly to keep fishing while moving, but this is the only way I have been able to do this in EC.