1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Taste Identification] Taste ID skill still locked?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Hoffs, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I cannot get this skill past 75. I see in old threads that it was locked at this level for some reason, and presumably still is, but just wanted to make sure. Has anyone been able to get past 75 in the past two years?

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Last I heard it was still impossible to raise beyond that point. Perhaps the satyr discord thing could get you over the hump? Or maybe a scroll of alacrity?

Good luck with it and let us know how you do. :thumbup1:

3. Inwe

Inwe Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I just checked out the satyr discord thing and it seems to work. I was at 75 Taste ID and after discord went to 54. I then worked from 54 to 55 and then left the entrance to remove discord. I kept the gains and was at 76. I know the math changes with each session because of the 28% discord change so I haven't figured out the best time to stop/start the discord method but I'm going to keep trying.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Do note that a paragon will discord you even more than a normal one.