1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tasty Treats broke my pet!

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Pirate Roberts, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I'm a treasure hunter, among other pirate related things, so I have access to a large batch of tasty treats. I've fed my main greater dragon many of these treats, however, recently it says he's still enjoying his last treat. Not that I'm complaining, the constant stat buff is nice.

My problem is, I'm not doing the quest for the higher level tasty treats and would like to feed them to my lizard...

Anyone else have this problem and know of a fix?

2. pgib

pgib Guest

The same happened to me a while ago. I called a GM and he fixed the pet.

3. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Higher level treats? I haven't played in a while wasn't aware these existed. Where might I find them?

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

They come as loot inside some treasure chests.

5. pgib

pgib Guest

"Bigger" tasty treats (delicious and irresistible) are rewards from ter-mur alchemist's quest. Don't bother, it's a waste of time: they have this gigantic cooldown that makes them unpractical at best.

6. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I see! Thanks for the replies.

7. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I currently have this problem with a bane dragon on Atlantic. I fed it a tasty treat to bond, stabled it, and now, months later, it will not take another treat or the stew. As a result, it won't bond. Guess I'll page a GM and wait 6-7 hours for them to show up.

8. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Now If I can break him again with a higher level treat!